Terms and Conditions
- Your use of this website is governed by the following terms and conditions and you are automatically accepting these terms and conditions in full by signing up to this website.
- You must not use this website if you disagree with these terms and conditions in full or any part of terms and conditions, as mentioned in this website.
- In the event of you are using any of our website services, or registering with our website, or submitting any material to our website,you will be asked by us to expressly agree to the terms and conditions, as mentioned in this website.
- This website must not be used by you in any manner that may cause any damage to the website or adversely affect the accessibility or availability of the website, or is, in any way, directly or indirectly, not in accordance with the law or is unlawful, illegal, harmful, fraudulent, and is, directly or indirectly, in connection with any illegal, unlawful, harmful purpose, action or activity and fraudulent.
- This website must not be used by you to copy, transmit, store, host, use, send, distribute or publish any material or matter that consists of or is linked to any computer virus, spyware, Trojan horse, work, rootkit, keystroke logger or any other computer software which is malicious.
- Any automated or systematic collection of data, or related activities including without limitation scraping, data extraction, data mining and data harvesting must not be done by you or in relation to this website without the express written consent of myMark.me
- This website must not be used by you to send or transmit unsolicited communications that are commercial or have commercial implications, directly or indirectly.
- This website must not be used by you for any purpose that is, directly or indirectly, related to marketing without the express written consent of myMark.me
Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with myMark.me by filling in the account registration form on our website and submitting the same, followed by clicking on the verification link that will be sent by the website to the email ID given by you.
- Any other person other than you, must not be permitted or allowed by you to log into your account or use your account to access the website. If you feel that your account has been compromised or any person, other than you, has used your account to access the website, you must inform us.
- Without other person’s express written permission, you must not use any other person’s account to access the myMark.me website.
- Our service allows or permits you, as the account holder, to link, store, share and post and otherwise make available or accessible information, text, videos, graphics, or any other material (“content”). You are responsible for the content that is posted by you to the Service. This will include the content’s legality, reliability and appropriateness or accuracy.
- When you post content to the Service, you are granting us to a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free license to use, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, distribute and reproduce such content, on and through the Service.
- By granting us the license to use the content posted by you, as mentioned above), you agree that this license includes the right for myMark.me to make available such content posted by you to other users of the Service. These users may also use your Content subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Regarding the content you submit, display or post on or through the Service, you retain any and all of your rights. The responsibility of protecting those rights is yours.
- You warrant and represent that (i) posting your content on or through the Service does not, directly or indirectly, violate the publicity rights, privacy rights, contract rights or copyrights or any other rights of any person or organization or group.
- The Service and its original content, functionality and features, are and will remain the exclusive property of myMark.me and its licensors (excluding the Content provided by users)
- The Service is protected by trademark, copyright and other related governing laws of the USA and foreign countries.
- Our trademarks and trade address should not be used by you in connection with any product or service without the prior express written consent of the website (myMark.me)
- This site uses links and to Amazon. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, inc. or its affiliates.
Links To Other Web Sites
- Our Service contains link to third party web sites or services. These web sites or services are not owned or controlled or managed by myMark.me
- As far as control or responsibility is concerned, myMark.me has no control over, and takes or assumed no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, terms and conditions or practices of web sites or services of any third party.
- Through these terms and conditions, tou acknowledge and agree that myMark.me shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such goods and services or content available on or through any such web sites or services.
- This website, myMark.me, advises you to read the privacy policies and terms and conditions as given in the web sites or services of any third party website that you visit or use.
- This website, myMark.me may suspend or terminate your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if the terms and conditions are breached or violated by you.
- Your right to use the Service will immediately cease upon account termination. If you wish to terminate your account, go to my account page and click on delete my account. Your account will be permanently deleted after 30 days of that request. In the event of your account being inactive or not being used for three months at a stretch, then we may close your account.
Limitation Of Liability
- myMark.me or its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, shall, in no event or in any case or situation, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential or damages, including without limitation, loss of data, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from
- access by you to or use of or inability to access or use the Service at any given point in time
- any content or conduct of any third party on the Service
- any content sourced from the Service, in part or in full
- use or alteration of your transmissions or content be it based on tort, (including negligence), warranty, contract, warranty or any other legal theory, or unauthorized access, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy has been set forth herein, it is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- The use of this Service by you is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind. This warranties may be express or implied, and including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or course of performance and fitness or appropriateness for a particular purpose.
- The affiliates, subsidiaries and the licensors of myMark.me do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, be secure or be available or accessible at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects at any given point in time will be rectified or corrected; c) the Service is free of computer viruses or other related components that may or may not be harmful; or d) your requirement will be met when you use or access the Service.
- At any point in time, these terms and conditions and/or any additional terms and conditions that relate or to a Service may be modified by us. This modification, for example, may be related to changes or reflect changes to the law or changes in our Services. We recommend you to review the terms and conditions on a regular basis. The notice of modifications related to the terms and conditions will be posted on this page. The notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service will also be posted by us. Changes will not apply retroactively. They will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after being posted. However, changes related to or addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will come into force with immediate effect or be effective immediately. In the event, that you disagree to the modified terms and conditions for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us
1106 S Technology Cir
Anaheim, CA 92805 USA