The US Privacy Law and Information Security describes PII as information that can be used either on its own, or with other information in order to identify, locate an individual or identify an individual in the context.
Personal Information Handling
- We may request you to provide us with personal information at the time when you choose to register on our site, or use our Service. This information may be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to, contact details that include your email address, name, postal address, phone number or any other type of information. This is being done as it will help us to improve our service towards you.
- We hold two kinds of information from our users to deliver Services: Secure Data, and Service Data. We treat both Secure Data and Service Data with the same high level of security and assurance, and both kinds of data are always confidential.
- The information given by you when you register, purchase, fill in a survey form or marketing communication, subscribe to our newsletter, go through the website or access any features of our site, can be used by us in the following ways:
- Improve our website in terms of design or content or interface or in any other manner in order to improve our service delivery,
- To enable a personalized experience for you, and allow us to deliver content and product which is of most interest and use to you,
- To allow us to improve our service by responding to your requests for customer service,
- To administer a promotion, survey, contest or any other web site feature,
- To email you periodically about details related to your order, products or services.
Statistical Data Handling
- The data that your browser sends will be logged and collected by us, whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). Information as per the log data may include your device’s “IP” address, internet browser type and version, pages of our Service visited by you, details related to time and date of your visit, duration of your visit to our website and other statistics.
- In addition to the above, third party tools or services may be hired or used by us. For example, services such as Google Analytics that collect, analyze and monitor information in order to improve the functionality of the Service. Further, the third party service providers may be having their own privacy policies that might include the manner in which they use information.
- Cookies are files having small amount of data, which includes nameless specific identifiers. From a web site on your server, Cookies are pushed to the active browser window and placed on the hard disk of your computer.
- The Cookies helps us to understand your preferences based on current or previous web site activity and through this, we can improve our services to you. Cookies are also used by us to collate or compile statistical data about site interaction and traffic. This helps us to better site visit experiences and tools. Cookies are used in order to track advertisements or commercials. Reliable or known third-party services might be used by us to track this information.
- You can either turn off all cookies or change your settings so that your computer warns you each time cookies are being sent or saved in the hard disk. The Help Menu will guide you to modify the settings of your cookies, since all browsers are different.
- If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- Marketing links from our partners can feature as part of our Services. This means that we may get commission on sales of products or services purchased through advertisement links of our partners.
- Your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) will not be sold, traded or otherwise transferred to external parties unless advance notice is provided to the users. Website hosting partners and other parties who support us in operating our website or conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential are not included.
- To comply with the law when appropriate, we may release information, protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety and enforce the policies of our site.
- Information that is considered Non-personally identifiable may be provided to parties for purposes related to marketing, advertising or any other uses.
- We may offer or include third party services or products on our web site. There are separate privacy policies in the web sites of the third party or parties. We take no responsibility or liability for the activities or content of the linked sites. We seek to protect the integrity of our web site, and welcome any feedback about the linked sites.
- Our website contains affiliate marketing links, which means we get paid commission on sales of products or services purchased through these affiliate marketing links.
Right of access to and rectification of the data
- You have a right to access Your Personal Data. In addition, You have a right to request the rectification, completion, update and erasure of Your Personal Data. You also have a right to obtain a copy of the Personal Data stored by myMark.me
- Depending on the scope of the request, myMark.me reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee to cover any out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with such access, modification and deletion of Personal Data. myMark.me may deny access to Personal Data in limited circumstances, defined by applicable laws and regulations
- Google AdSense Advertising features on our website.
- In order to opt out of DoubleClick Cookie feature for filtering advertisements based on your areas of interest, you can visit the Google Ads Settings web page. The following has been implementing by us
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
- In order to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions that may relate to our website, we, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or any other third party identifiers.
Third Party Service Providers
- Third party companies services or individuals may be hired by us to improve our Service functions and provide good quality Service to our users. These services are individuals are hired by us in order to perform Service-enabled services and to analyze the manner in which our users use various services and to optimize quality of service delivery and make cost effective for the benefit all our valued users.
- In order to carry out various tasks on our behalf, these service providers may have access to your Personal Identifiable Information (PII). They are obliged not to disclose or use this Personal Information for any other purpose beyond the scope of the agreement.
- The security of your Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is most important to us and for that matter we take the utmost care and keep our server technology commercially acceptable, most up to date to keep safe our users information.
- Your Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is contained behind secured networks. This is accessible by persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. The sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- A variety of security measures is implemented by us when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information and we also take steps to maintain the safety of your Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- A gateway provider processes all transactions are processed and these are not stored or processed on our servers. We may also convey that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is considered to be 100% secure, and hence cannot guarantee its absolute security.
International Data Transfer
- Your information, including Personal Information, may be maintained or transferred on computers located in geographically different governmental jurisdiction. The data protection laws may differ or vary from those of your local governmental jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside United States of America and provide us information, then we transfer this information, including Personal Identifiable Information (PII), to the United States of America and process it there.
Links to Third Party Websites
- We take no responsibility or do not have any control over, and for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Our Services do not cater to users under the age of 13 ("Children").
- Personal information from children under 13 are not intentionally gathered by us. If you are a parent or guardian and if you know that your child or children has or have submitted any Personal Information to us, please contact us. If we come across any Personal Information from a child under 13 years of age without parental consent, we will take steps to delete the information from our servers.
- We have both policy and technological protections to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of information. However we do reserve the right to disclose any information we have if compelled to do so by a court of law with competent jurisdiction, and in such an event we will hand over requested Secure Data and Service Data. If permitted by the order issued by the court, we will notify you of such a request and whether or not we have complied. However your Secure Data should remain private as long as you keep to your Responsibilities for Protecting Your Data as outlined above. If we have a reasonable and good faith belief that a disclosure is necessary to prevent criminal activity or damage to life or property, we may disclose Service Data to the authorities
- In the case of myMark.me Families and Teams, we may provide Administrator, Owner, or Organizer contact information to verified members of a myMark.me Team or Family. In such cases we may also communicate Service Data specific to particular requests between users and Administrators, Owners, and Organizers.
- We have never and will never sell customer information. We use your Secure Data for no purpose other delivering it to your devices.
If you have any questions about these Policy, please contact us
1106 S Technology Cir
Anaheim, CA 92805 USA