and Data Processing Addendum
governs your use of https://www.mymark.me
What information does the Website obtain and how is it used?
The Website does collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, address, Email address etc. when you make an account on the Website. The Website initially collects only your data when you create your Account on our Website, which is essential for providing services and updates, rest of the information is collected gradually as you use more of our services.
Can users see their personal data?
Do you share personal information?
Even though personal information is collected, transmitted, and maintained by the Website, we do not share your personal information with anyone. Personal information may be shared with third party data processors such as Google Analytics for sole purpose of analytics and your information is kept confidential by Data Processors.
Do advertising companies collect data?
The Website does not share your personal identifiable information with advertising companies. Our partner advertising companies may collect, transmit, or maintain user data if you interact with them.
Do you use vendors or analytics providers?
The Website uses Data processors such as Google etc. analyzing user data.
Do you comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)?
Yes. We do not solicit nor gather any data from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected]
- Cookies are files having small amount of data, which includes nameless specific identifiers. From a web site on your server, Cookies are pushed to the active browser window and placed on the hard disk of your computer.
- The Cookies helps us to understand your preferences based on current or previous web site activity and through this, we can improve our services to you.
- Cookies are also used by us to collate or compile statistical data about site interaction and traffic. This helps us to better site visit experiences and tools. Cookies are used in order to track advertisements or commercials. Reliable or known third-party services might be used by us to track this information.
- You can either turn off all cookies or change your settings so that your computer warns you each time cookies are being sent or saved in the hard disk. The Help Menu will guide you to modify the settings of your cookies, since all browsers are different.
- If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
How long will the data be stored for?
Payment Processing and Handling Policy
The purpose of this policy is to define the guidelines for accepting and processing payments and storing personal information. The policy will help to ensure that information supplied to Mymark.me is secure and protected. Mymark utilizes third party payment processing merchants such as PayPal and Braintree and our partner payment merchants strictly comply with the security standards and requirements as well as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Mymark does not collect, store or distribute any payment information such as your credit/debit card details, billing address etc. The payment details provided by you is directly collected and processed by our partner payment merchants. Our partner payment merchants are:
Rationale: Selling goods and services online
The Personal Data collected by our partner payment merchants is used to provide you with Mymark services and products, including facilitation of payments. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged. The kind of Data collected by our partner payment merchants depends on the payment method selected and used by you to complete the payment.
What are my rights over my personal data?
Unless subject to an exemption under any law, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data :-
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
- The right to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Officer set in this document
How can I contact you about privacy questions?
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer
||1106 S Technology Cir
||Anaheim, CA 92805 USA